21 Dezember 2013

Cards On Saturday #12

Hei and welcome to my last edition of "Cards On Saturday". I will start something new in 2014. So pop by on the second saturday in january for the very first edition of something really cool.


Here are my last minute cards I made a few days ago. I used some really fun and cool papers from two different collections by Pebbles: Front Porch and From Me To You. These collections have some versatile papers in green, red, creme and black and the colours and patterns are just perfect for christmas cards. I made 12 christmas cards on one evening!


I used my big shot and 2 different snowflake punches. I used some stamps from the november card kit add on by Studio Calico and some cool stamps that came with the December Daily kit by Studio Calico. Love this kit so much!


I lifted a card from Pinterest I saw the other day...I just love Pinterest! Its a great source for inspiration!