29 Januar 2014

Scrap Your Kit - January [Love My Two Kids]


Hei and welcome to the scrappy mermaid, the only mermaid on earth with this fabulous hobby! I want to show you more pages with the january scrapbook kit "Copper Mountain" and add on "High Point" by Studio Calico. 

This page is made with all the leftovers and I had so much fun creating it. I was looking for some inspiration in the Gallery over at Studio Calico and I found two pages with this circle motiv. Its a fun design and the smaller photos of my two boys fit in the circle perfectly.


I used some scraps for the background and uses all the small chip board circles, enamel dots and hearts from the kit. The background is stamped with lots of camera stamps that came with the kit and the add on. Love it!


The flairs give the page some sort of dimension. I still love flair badges and these two came in quite handy!



Tomorrow I will show you some pictures of the wonderful place called Jardin del Cactus. I made two layouts to tell the story. So stay tuned and return back tomorrow! Happy scrappy times!