13 Februar 2014

Cardmaking [Last Minute Valentine´s Day Cards]

Hei! I hope you all had fun yesterday at the Happy Scrappy Friends Blog Hop. It was fun for me and I want to thank you all for the nice comments about my set of gift boxes! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Today I want to show you a fast last minute project for Valentine´s Day tomorrow!



I made three cards and used some scraps from my stash. All scraps are from the "Yours Truly" 6x6 paperpad by Pebbles.



I used my Big Shot to diecut the hearts. I adhered strips of patterned paper behind the hearts.



After that I adhered the cards to a card base.



I embellished the cards with 3 sequins in red, silver and pale pink and stamped a sentiment on the cards. The stamps and the sequins are from Studio Calico.

I wish you all a nice day and tomorrow I want to show you something special!