21 Februar 2014

My Project Life [December 2013, January 2014]

I started with Project Life lately. I subscribe the PL kits since last year and I finally made my first pages. As there are no rules I don´t make weekly pages but I make pages that coordinate with my scrapbook layouts. All pages go in one album. I don´t have a special PL album. I want to tell one story of my life, not two.

Here are the PL pages for December 2013 and January 2014. The first 6 PL pages are about our recent trip to Lanzarote. I made some scrapbook layouts with other photos and these pages coordinate really good with them.



















The next two PL pages are about skiing at the Varingskollen and my trip to Oslo in January. I love to go there and I made some Instagram pics.                                                                                






Next friday I will show you more PL pages and I want show you how these pages coordinate with my scrapbook layouts! So stay tuned!