28 Februar 2014

My Project Life [January 2014]

Hei! Today I want to show you how my Project Life pages go together with my scrapbook layouts. I made some PL pages with the Core Kit "Honey edition" by Becky Higgins and American Crafts. For the scrapbook layouts I used some patterned papers and embellishments by Pebbles, most supplies are from the "From Me To You" collection.

This PL page is about the selfies I took in january and the coordinating scrapbook layout shows my morning routine. I just love to have a healthy breakfast with müsli, yoghurt and blueberries and and a cup of Coffee Latte.








These pages are actually a double PL page spread and they show what I do in the winter. I love my white hot chocolate with mini marshmellows and I love to make instagrams of the blue light in the evening.




"Into the blue" is the title of a book which I are reading right now. I thought it would make a perfect title for these instagrampics!





The last PL page goes together with a coordinating scrapbook page and again it is all about my trip to Oslo. I always take the train and sometimes the bus, but the train is faster and saver though! We had some really bad traffic accidents with busses in Oslo lately, so I really prefer the train during the winter!




Some embellishments are from Pebbles and some like the arrows and the geotags are just from my older stash. I love using my stash lately, I don´t want to hoard everything.

The next scrapbook layout is all about the one sunny day in february 2014.






So, this is my PL philosophy: Project Life pages and scrapbook layouts go perfectly together. I do not care about "catching up!", I just make pages and all pages go in one album! I have no stress with weekly or monthly spreads!