18 Februar 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Blue Note [Happy Place, Souvenirs]

Hei and welcome to my scrappy blog! I scrapped 11 scrapbook pages with the most beautiful kit Blue Note by Studio Calico. I used pictures from our recent trip to Lanzarote and photos I took at our 2-days trip here in Nittedal last november!

The first two pages are from our trip to a place called "Jameos del Agua". I wrote about this place a few weeks ago. These pages fit perfect in my album from last year. The pictures were actually taken on 31. december 2013. Love that place. The big lobster is the emblem of Jameos del Agua. Munidopsis polymorpha is a species of squat lobster (also known as the blind albino cave crab) that is endemic to Lanzarote. The are very small, blind and pale and can only be found in the caves of Jameos del Agua, in lava tubes formed by volcanic eruptions 3000 years ago. 






The second page is about all the souvenirs that can be found in the museum shop at "Jameos del Agua". I like this sort of stuff although I did´t bought a cup or some tiles. Instead I take pictures.





This page is mire artsy. I used all the stamp stickers that came with the kit, the stamps and some of the alphas. I used gesso to paint all over these embellishments. Love that look!