28 Mai 2014

Mini Book [Schloss Schönbrunn]

Hei and welcome back to my wonderful blog. I was on a 4-day trip (with canceled flight included) in Germany. I was at the Ostsee Scrap in Boltenhagen and if you want to see some pictures and stories about it, you can read it all here and here (Sandra) and at Elvans blog. I had the best time in my life! Love to see all the girls I met at the SBW event two years ago and all the new girls I met for the first time. It was so fun! Thank you girls!

Nat Kalbach, Andrea Gomoll, Janna Werner and Melanie Hoch were the best teachers ever and they showed us all the good things from Mixed Media to Scrapbooking. I made one scrapbook layout, 2 mini books, 4 cards, several cute gift boxes, a canvas and an art journaling book. I loved all the inspiration and today I want to show you the first mini book I made at the Ostsee Scrap.

Melanie Hoch is the mini book queen in Germany and she showed us how to make a simple mini book with some pretty paper, cardboard, washitape and binding rings. It was so fun. I love my finished mini book and I will definitely make more mini books like this one!









I hope you like my mini book. I will show you more projects from the Ostsee Scrap within the next two weeks. \I wish you all a happy scrappy and sunny day!