29 Mai 2014

Scrapbook Layout [Prater in Wien]


Today I want to show you my scrapbook layout I made at the Ostsee Scrap in Boltenhagen. Andrea Gomoll was our teacher for this workshop and she did a huge job. She is such a cute person and I was really curious how she is in real life. She is just wonderful!


Andrea Gomoll has a very colorful style and I loved her scrapbook layout with lots of flaps and photos she presented us at the workshop.


I had the perfect pictures for these very colorful papers and embellishments. I used pictures from our trip to Vienna.


The most important attraction at the Prater is this huge and very old Ferris Wheel. Emil loved it, but Leon was a little bit scared.


I loved all the funky colors at the Prater and I took a lot of pictures. This scrapbook layout contains 7 photos!





I finished my layout at home and used some additional stuff like enamel dots, alphas, washi tape and colorshine by Heidi Swapp. I am really happy with the result! I will make more pages like these. Thank you Andrea for all the inspiration!