28 August 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Penny Arcade [Centre Pompidou]

I really love this scrapbook layout, I love the pretty papers, the wood veneer letters and the few embellishments. I mainly used the scrapbook kit "Penny Arcade" for this one but I found some really old stuff by companies that do not exist or are not that important for me anymore...so some stickers I bought back 4 or 5 years ago found their way on this page. 


The letters that spell "Pompidou" were made with a simple alphabet die by Lawn Fawn. So if you run out of letters, do not give up and buy or order new ones...make your own instead! 


More pages about Paris and especially about the Centre Pompidou, which is my favorite modern art museum after Kunsthaus Schirn in Frankfurt and the Astrup Fearnley museum  in Oslo will be posted within the next few days. So stay tuned.