27 Oktober 2014

Halloween Inspiration Week [Cupcaketoppers, Paper Straws]

Hei and welcome to my last post of my Halloween Inspiration week. I will have a Halloween Party at october 31st and will serve some delicious Halloween cupcakes. For the cupcaketoppers I punched out some circles from pretty paper.



I adhered some cute Halloween critters on the front side of the circles. I stamped, colored and die cutted the critters from the spooctacular stamp set by Lawn Fawn, I just love these not so scary Halloween critters.




I used the "Tag, You´re it" die by Lawn Fawn and adhered these to the paper straws. I embellished these with small circles and Halloween critters.




I hope you all had fun at my blog the past week. I made 10 projects for my Halloween party and you can find my projects for your Halloween crafting over here:

Cards
Wreath for the front door
Tags
Treat boxes
Banner
Goodiebags and Mason jars

Have a nice week with lots of fun paper crafting!